Chamber is a globetrotting, multi-award winning DJ/VDJ who has spent over half his life touring all over the world. Originally from Bristol, UK, Chamber relocated to Asia to help expand and pioneer the bass music scene across the continent.
Not content with his releases topping the sales charts of various major online stores, his profile has been rising massively through performances at huge shows and festivals across the globe, producer credits on video-game soundtracks, and being named the best new breaks DJ in the world at Breakspoll International DJ Awards.
He has also hosted shows on various FM and online radio stations (boasting tens of thousands of listeners each week), and is the ‘head chef’ of the award-winning Bass Kitchen worldwide club-night, making him one of the busiest DJs in bass music. He has achieved notoriety for incorporating a wide range of genres and styles into his DJ/VDJ sets, production and club nights, as well as finger drumming and using a huge array of technical trickery and skills.
PHOTOS, LOGOS & ARTWORK
Glastonbury Festival 2010/2011/2013/2015/2016/2017 – Pilton, England – Sets on various stages at Europe’s biggest festival including directly following the Plump DJs. Glastonbury has been headlined by the likes of Adele, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Beyonce, Jay-Z and Kanye West.
P-Line Music Festival NYE 2015 – Johor Bahru, Malaysia – Main stage performance as part of an all star lineup (including BY2 & 大嘴巴 Da Mouth) to a crowd of 6000+ people.
Spring Break On The Beach – Kenting, Taiwan – Played main stage joint-headliner sets alongside fellow headliners, Top 100 DJs Tujamo, Danny Avila and DJ Bl3nd to crowds of 7000+ people.
The Beach Festival 2014 – Koh Tao, Thailand – Main stage 4 hour set alongside DJ Fresh, Leeroy Thornhill (The Prodigy), Dub Pistols & Phil Hartnoll (Orbital).
Skins Season 3 Launch Party @ The Arches – London, England – National TV show launch party performance alongside a lineup including La Roux, Filthy Dukes & DJ Dan.
In:Motion @ Motion – Bristol, England – Main room performance alongside Beardyman, Stanton Warriors, Nu:Tone, Fabio, Tayo, Zed Bias & JFB.
Hanoi Rock City 2nd/4th Birthday – Hanoi, Vietnam – Headline sets at one of Hanoi’s top underground music venues.
RAFES Festivalis 2011 – Kaunas, Lithuania – Performance alongside many of Lithuania’s biggest acts.
Hard Rock Hotel Macau Halloween Pool Party – Macau, China – DJ set alongside several of Asia’s top DJs.
Irie Sunday @ B-Side – Manila, Philippines – Main room set to 1000+ people at the Philippines #1 reggae event.
Free The Beach – Kaohsiung, Taiwan – Multiple headline sets to 2000+ people.
Sh*t The Bed @ Motion – Bristol, England – Part of an all star lineup alongside Benga, Sinden, Mistajam, N-Type, Breakage, Donaeo, Pearson Sound, TC, Pyramid & Ed Solo.
Bass Kitchen @ Pixel – Bielsko, Poland – Headline set to capacity club at one of Poland’s premier underground music venues.
Beach Break Live 2011/2013 – Carmarthenshire, Wales/Newquay, England – Multiple performances to 1000+ people.
Fracture Clinic 1st Birthday @ Lakota – Bristol, England – Part of an all-star lineup alongside Adam F, Atomic Hooligan, Lee Coombs, Rennie Pilgrem, General Midi, Breakfastaz, Baobinga & Joe Driscoll.
Beach Republic (Thailand), Cube (Germany), Dada (Beijing), Dada (Shanghai), Kashmir (Holland), Eden (Vietnam), Bric à Brac (France), Fly (Hong Kong), Ddraig (Japan), Gramaphone (UK), Sky 21 (Macau), Grease (Thailand), The Club Tesero (Italy), Hair Of The Dog (Vietnam), Kam Pek (Macau), Rehub (Philippines), Luxy (Taiwan), Nova (Cambodia), Green Hill (Japan), Felix Innsbruck (Austria), Pacha (Macau), XXX (Hong Kong), Sofitel Metropole (Vietnam).
- Chamber – Digit EP [Composure Records] (2010)
- Crackerz & Jam – Freq [Dusted Breaks] – includes Chamber Remix (2010)
- The Fruit Of The Boom EP [Riddim Fruit Records]- includes Chamber – Ramblin’ Man (2010)
- Chamber – XXL / Snake Style [Young NRG] (2011)
- 601 – The Game [Downbeat] – includes Chamber Remix (2011)
- Funky Break Groove 2 [Young NRG] – includes Chamber – Different Style (2011)
- Kraymon – Soothing [Dusted Breaks] – includes Chamber Remix (2011)
- Breakbeat Associate Volume 4 [Young NRG] – includes Chamber – XXL (Mafia Kiss Remix) (2011)
- Breakbeat Associate Volume 6 [Young NRG] – includes Chamber – XXL (PODGE Remix) (2012)
- La Luka – Devolution EP [Mutated Sounds] – includes La Luka vs. Chamber – Brickyard (2012)
- Hoffman & Chamber – Re:Activate [Unstable Label] (2012)
- Pedigree Cuts Remixed [Pedigree Cuts] – includes Skeewiff – Chillaxin’ (Chamber Remix) (2013)
- In Beats & Bass Volume 2 [Relative Dimensions] – includes Chamber – Flip Like A Renegade (2014)
- Chamber – Flip Like A Renegade: The Remixes EP [Relative Dimensions] (2014)
- Funk Fused Volume 2 [Funk Fusion] – includes Chamber – Back To Funk (2014)
- Janette Slack & Some DJ – Kut Me Some [Slack Trax] – includes Chamber Remix (2014)
- Hoffman & Chamber – Check It [Unstable Label] (2014)
- Kurnel MC & MassEvil – Block Tactics [Relative Dimensions] – includes Chamber Remix (2017)
PRESS, MUSIC FEATURES & ENDORSEMENTS
Chamber has been featured multiple times in various national and international publications including MixMag, DJ Magazine, Venue Magazine, JUKSY Magazine, The Morning Post (Malaysia National Newspaper), and the Taipei Times (Taiwan National Newspaper). He has been featured on BBC Introducing as well as various national and international radio stations. He has also been featured on various national TV shows including a cameo DJ performance in the award-winning British TV show ‘Skins‘.
His music has appeared in various video games, including 2018’s Star Citizen (PC), BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (PS3/XBox 360) and Arcana Heart 3 (PS3/XBox 360). Chamber’s music was also used for the Soul By Ludacris SL300 TV Launch advert and the KC Motorgroup Limited – Le Mans Series Worldwide Promo Video.
Endorsements have included V-Moda Headphones, Ray-Ban, Sony h.ear Wireless Headphones, Soul by Ludacris Headphones, WESC Headphones, NEZHA Skateboards, and Overlord Skateboards.
For all bookings and inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org